People enjoy spending time together. We want to encourage the positive relationships that build and strengthen Coventry’s community life. Here are some of the groups that meet at the Jesus Centre.
Playing pool in Your Space
- Wednesdays and Fridays 2.00pm – 4.00pm
- Pool, table tennis, table football, board games, free snacks and drinks. All welcome, free of charge
Painting in Your Art
Your Art group enjoy artistic time together
Drawing and painting group – Advice and mutual support
- Fridays 2-4pm
- Free of charge, materials provided if necessary
Book Reading Group
- Tuesdays 2-4pm
- Read a book together
- Talk about what it means
- Sewing and Crafts 7.00pm to 9.00pm monthly, check diary for dates.
- Materials provided or bring your own project. Sewing instruction available.